The Blacks and Whites


Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Today, I wanna talk up a very sensitive topic which people usually ignore to take up and avoid discussion on.
You know what my favorite color is? It’s black and I believe so many of you also would have black as your favorite too. We prefer black clothes, black accessories, black phones, and so many things right, and then I just wanna ask everyone who is reading this with all of my heart that why, why our choice can’t remain same when it comes to the skin color of humans, why a person having deeper skin tone can’t be seen same way as a comparatively bright skin one, why people prefer a fairer boy or girl rather than one with a darker one. I know it’s extremely sensitive and fragile topic to be picked up but I really wanna make people stop doing this discrimination based on merely skin tones and understand the scientific and logical reasons behind all of it and start respecting all.

Why people have different skin tones?
Let’s start from the start. Human skin color ranges from the darkest of brown undertones to the lightest hues or whites. A person’s skin color is the result of genetics which comes from their biological parents and also to what extent they are exposed to sun. As per the studies and proven facts the skin color of humans is to a major extent a result of the geographical distribution of the ultraviolet radiations. Areas which receive higher amounts of the ultraviolet radiations or basically the areas located closer towards the equator have the most probability of having people of deeper skin tones and the areas which are closer to the poles or far from equator having lower amounts of ultraviolet radiations tend to have people of comparatively lighter skin tones.
You will be surprised to know that what the color of first human being was.
The answer is Dark. And please, don’t believe me search it yourselves.


Knowing all of it, which is extremely normal and obvious and on which one just can never have any control of, still people are differentiated. I don’t wanna say all of us do it but yes, a huge number do. When I took up this topic I thought I would write about it’s not fair to do differentiate not given equalities just because of skin color but when I started exploring about it, I reached so many unexpected things which I personally had never thought of.
This difference hasn’t built up overnight but it took years and years. Most of all are brought up in an environment where children are compared right from the moment they’re born. Relatives, family members and even in worst cases parents also compare saying he looks better, she looks better, he has better features, she has better features, she’s pretty as she has fairer skin tone , he is smart as he is fair and what not. Thus, it all become obvious as if white is a symbol of superiority and dark as inferiority.
And you know what it all led to?
It led to a billion dollar industry. Ladies and gentlemen, skin fairness creams and related products selling industries turnover is in billions because they’re not just selling products, but they’re selling an emotion which deep skinned people have in their minds and making them believe they can be fair too and by making you fair, you become more beautiful, more adorable simply because fair means pretty, pretty means fair.
Let me just put up few questions that I came across while studying the subject:
 
And read this one:

I don’t understand the logic behind these questions may be because I’m not a much deeper skinned toned but when I read these questions and imagined myself to be in the same situation, I could feel it. May be I would’ve also searched for the best fairness cream, maybe I would have also questioned how does it feel to be fair skinned simply because I’m darker and I believe my life would have been better if I had a better color or better skin.

Through this article, I don’t wanna hurt someone or say them stop using fairness creams and all but the soul purpose is to bring awareness about the fact there are different people, having different body, having different genes, having different fingerprints and if it’s okay to have different body, different genes, different fingerprints then there is nothing wrong, nothing at all wrong to have different skin tones also. Hope you could understand the logics behind the skin tones and say it to yourselves I’ll be happy with whatever color I’m born with and I will respect people based on their individuality and not because of their skin tones.
At the end, I just want to ask people to take an oath with me today that I would never ever differentiate anybody in my life because of their skin color; I will respect all with same level of honesty and sincerity.


Comments

  1. Racism is a virus on earth
    Let's cure it by adopting equality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but if it's us who create it , we can remove it too.

      Delete
  2. Loved that article👏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank You. Let's follow it and spread around.

      Delete
  4. Thank You, Let's follow and share the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing!!! much respect ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice ... I Hope if any person who have that kind of Discriminating mentality ,Now will change their point of view after Reading this. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the motive to change the order perspectives

      Delete
  7. good one and true fact and accept by most of new generation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it should be accepted by all the generations.

      Delete
  8. Great article, I liked the way you have supported it with pics and clips of actual facts rather than just talking about it superficially. Such things are really essential to cause an awareness and for people to take it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much. Yes, the motive is to make people understand things by providing the factual and real data.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank You so much. Stay connected much more to come !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Dependence & why you feel being deprived of love and care

Do you hate your typical corporate job?